Wednesday 22 August 2018

Moving and Mess

Hey,

So I (we) have moved house - and have mostly unpacked - unfortunately some of my Chef toys have had to stay in a box as there is no space for them in the new kitchen :(

We have a real project on our hands with the new house - and we are really looking forward to getting stuck into it. In the short term we are just stripping out the old dusty carpets (and have been really lucky to find Oak floors underneath!) and slapping some white paint on the walls.

Long-term...we have to many ideas to have a plan as of yet - but we are excited about the possibilities...even if we are short on funds!

As for the videos there has been a little delay on shooting anything new as I have nowhere to set up the cameras in the new Kitchen (bloody pain!).

So I have put together a Montage (montaaage) which will be released tomorrow. And I had thrown together a quick video on how to peel an Avocado just before the move - which I will add on the next blog.

Take care,
Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment