Sunday 4 March 2018

It was all about the sprout...

Hey,

My second attempt was all about Brussels Sprouts. Those underloved and overhated little cabbages.

Having made so many errors in my first attempt I decided the only logical next step was to try and do 7 dishes at the same time.

Not my smartest move.

Again there were issues. Trying to balance filming and cooking - I guess at some point it will click and get easier....

....I cooked all the dishes at the same time. As ex-Chef me knows that putting 7 dishes together at once isn't a problem. The same me hadn't considered that I was not in a professional kitchen - or that I also had to negotiate the cameras...those pesky cameras!

You may notice a little char...

But I somehow managed to stumble through and patch something resembling a video together...


No comments:

Post a Comment