Friday 9 March 2018

Prawn Linguine, with Garlic and chilli

Hey,

So my third video is finally complete - I have been so busy that finding the time to edit (a term used loosely to mean cut chunks of footage out involving me standing around aimlessley!) has meant that that the raw footage has been sat on a shelf since the 2nd of Feb.

I feel like I got a little more to grips with the filming side of things this time. Although my partner was away whilst a filmed - taking the good camera, so apologies for some of the lower res parts of the footage.

I really like this plate of food. We actually always have a bag of frozen prawns in the freezer for when we want a quick and easy dinner - not as nice as using fresh king prawns - but still tasty!

Well I hope you enjoy the video - and I really hope that you make this dish and get to enjoy it with friends - rather than on the kitchen top while clearing away equipment! ;p

Take Care.

Rob


No comments:

Post a Comment